“The elections in the United States were controversial and suspenseful. We analyzed what happened throughout the week, from Biden’s strategy to Trump’s dynamic of systematically reporting fraud. We spoke with Rubén Olmos, international analyst for Latin America”.
- Ruben Olmos commentary for the Latin America Advisor on the upcoming June election in Mexico
- Ruben Olmos was quoted in Novedades de Quintana Roo about the return of tourism to Mexico
- Ruben Olmos commentary for the Latin America Advisor on the metro accident in Mexico City
- Ruben Olmos was interviewed by El Siete in Argentina about Covid-19 in the U.S. and Latin America
- Ruben Olmos talks to Interés General about the U.S. Presidential Election