In his latest editorial comment for Radio Formula QR, Global Nexus President Rubén Olmos reviews the Covid-19 outbreak, the actions taken in the U.S. to prevent, detect and treat new cases and discusses the repercussions the current crisis will have on the economy and the measures governments will have to implement to recover from the economic and sociopolitical impacts generated by the virus’ outbreak.
- Ruben Olmos commentary for the Latin America Advisor on the upcoming June election in Mexico
- Ruben Olmos was quoted in Novedades de Quintana Roo about the return of tourism to Mexico
- Ruben Olmos commentary for the Latin America Advisor on the metro accident in Mexico City
- Ruben Olmos was interviewed by El Siete in Argentina about Covid-19 in the U.S. and Latin America
- Ruben Olmos talks to Interés General about the U.S. Presidential Election