In his latest editorial comment for Radio Formula QR, Global Nexus President Rubén Olmos reviews the Covid-19 outbreak, the actions taken in the U.S. to prevent, detect and treat new cases and discusses the repercussions the current crisis will have on the economy and the measures governments will have to implement to recover from the economic and sociopolitical impacts generated by the virus’ outbreak.
- Ruben Olmos, President of Global Nexus quoted in El Excelsior about effects of COVID 19 in the travel and tourism sector.
- Rubén Olmos talks for Radio Formula on the Coronavirus crisis
- Rubén Olmos talks for Radio Formula on “Super Tuesday” results and the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election
- Rubén Olmos talks for TeleFórmula on the ratification of USMCA and the IRAN-U.S. conflict
- Rubén Olmos talks for TeleFórmula on Trump’s reelection campaign