In his latest editorial comment for Radio Formula QR, Global Nexus President Rubén Olmos reviews the Covid-19 outbreak, the actions taken in the U.S. to prevent, detect and treat new cases and discusses the repercussions the current crisis will have on the economy and the measures governments will have to implement to recover from the economic and sociopolitical impacts generated by the virus’ outbreak.
- Ruben Olmos was cited in this article at Dinero en Imagen about the Covid-19 impact on the Cruise Industry and Trump’s policies regarding this sector
- Ruben Olmos talks for El Heraldo TV regarding Mexico’s President López Obrador visit to Washington D.C.
- Ruben Olmos talks for NTN24 about the USMCA and Mexico’s labor reform.
- Ruben Olmos was cited in this article at Contra Replica about AMLO’s visit to Washington DC
- Ruben Olmos talks for Radio Formula QR about the Covid-19 situation in the U.S., and Mexico’s President López Obrador upcoming visit to Washington D.C.