In his latest editorial comment for Radio Formula QR, Global Nexus President Rubén Olmos reviews the Covid-19 outbreak, the actions taken in the U.S. to prevent, detect and treat new cases and discusses the repercussions the current crisis will have on the economy and the measures governments will have to implement to recover from the economic and sociopolitical impacts generated by the virus’ outbreak.
- Ruben Olmos talks for Radio Formula about the protests in the U.S.
- Rubén Olmos talks for RT on the political and economic consequences generated by the Coronavirus crisis in the U.S.
- Ruben Olmos talks to Imagen Radio about the impact of COVID 19 in the Travel and Tourism Sector
- Ruben Olmos, President of Global Nexus quoted in El Excelsior about effects of COVID 19 in the travel and tourism sector.
- Rubén Olmos talks for Radio Formula on the Coronavirus crisis