Global Nexus, DC President Ruben Olmos speaks to Efekto TV’s Zona Pública about the U.S. Department of State’s decision to increase the travel warning level for Sinaloa, Tamaulipas, Colima, Michoacan, and Guerrero, the effect this might have on Mexico’s tourism industry.
- Ruben Olmos commentary for the Latin America Advisor on the upcoming June election in Mexico
- Ruben Olmos was quoted in Novedades de Quintana Roo about the return of tourism to Mexico
- Ruben Olmos commentary for the Latin America Advisor on the metro accident in Mexico City
- Ruben Olmos was interviewed by El Siete in Argentina about Covid-19 in the U.S. and Latin America
- Ruben Olmos talks to Interés General about the U.S. Presidential Election