Global Nexus President Rubén Olmos talks to Zona Pública about José Antonio Meade’s proposed cabinet and what it means for his campaign. According to Olmos “This is not the cabinet of a candidate who is currently polling in third place. It is a cabinet filled will technocrats; the cabinet of a candidate who thinks he will win.”
- Ruben Olmos talks for Radio Formula about the protests in the U.S.
- Rubén Olmos talks for RT on the political and economic consequences generated by the Coronavirus crisis in the U.S.
- Ruben Olmos talks to Imagen Radio about the impact of COVID 19 in the Travel and Tourism Sector
- Ruben Olmos, President of Global Nexus quoted in El Excelsior about effects of COVID 19 in the travel and tourism sector.
- Rubén Olmos talks for Radio Formula on the Coronavirus crisis